Finding good quality natural products for your family shouldn’t be so stinking difficult so I’m here to help make it easy for you by sharing what I personally use in my home.
Sure most times you’ll find me in my kitchen with a slew of ingredients covering my counters and my apron a mess. That’s because I love getting creative making my own products. Not only does it save me money, but I can trust it because I know what’s in it.
Unfortunately, I can’t always make everything myself. I’m a busy mama, and there are only so many hours in the day and a lot to get done during that time. That’s when knowing good companies and their products come in handy.
Below you’ll find a list of natural products that I personally use on a daily basis or have used during certain seasons of life (like pregnancy). I want to share the brands and products that I have come to know and trust over the last 10+ years of learning to live this natural lifestyle. Many of these products can be found in your local stores, but two of my favorite places to shop online are Amazon and Vitacost (get $10 off your first order with my link) as I think you can find the best prices there.
You should also know that some (not all) of the links below are affiliate links. This means that I get a small percentage of money from the company when you buy their products through my links. The price you pay doesn’t change whether you use my link or not, but it does help bring in enough extra money to keep Growing Up Herbal on the web. Thanks so much for your support mama! I love having you on my team!
- Blenders: Vitamix and Magic Bullet
- Immersion Blender: Cuisinart immersion blender
- Juicer: Champion juicer
- Mixer: Kitchen Aid and hand mixer
- Food Processor: Kitchen Aid attachment or Cuisine Art food processor
- Bread Machine: Zojirushi bread maker
- Pans: Stainless steel waterless cookware, Lodge cast iron, ceramic pans (including this ceramic griddle that I love!)
- Crockpots: Programmable and manual crockpots
- Coffee Maker: Keurig and drip coffee pot
- Kitchen Composter: Norpro kitchen composter, compostable bags and charcoal filters
- Knives: Zwilling J.A. Henckels knife set
- Cutting Board: Bamboo boards in assorted sizes
- Baking & Cookie Sheets: Airbake cookie sheets and steel baking pans in assorted sizes
- Silicon Products: Ice cube trays, baking mats, popsicle holders
- Storage Containers: Glass containers with snap lids, mason jars, Kilner clip top storage and spice jars
- Storage Bags: Ziplock bags in assorted sizes and a Foodsaver
- Mixing Bowls: Stainless steel and glass
- Kitchen Utensils: Stainless steel and wooden/bamboo
- Stainless Steel Sieve: Assorted sizes and tea sized
- Scale: Basic kitchen scale
- Soap: Branch Basics and Dr. Bronners
- Water Purifier: Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System, Rainshowr filters on shower heads and Rainshowr balls for baths
- Air Purifier: Himalayan salt lamp, essential oil diffuser, air filtration system (large and small), indoor plants – read more on purifying your air naturally here
- Mop/Vaccum: Shark Steam Mop, Shark Vaccum Cleaner
- Cleaning Products: Check out this post full of DIY cleaning recipes and basic supplies to have on hand as well as my favorite non-toxic cleaning e-book.
- Soap: Redmond Trading EarthCure or natural bar soap
- Shampoo: Shampoo bar or Morrocco Method
- Exfoliator: Sugar scrub and dry brushing (This is my favorite ebook for amazing scrub recipes!)
- Toothpaste: Earthpaste (or homemade coconut oil toothpaste or remineralizing tooth powder/paste)
- Facial Cleanser: Oil cleansing method (my favorite oils are rosehip seed and pumpkin seed), a Konjac sponge, facial clays (I use bentonite, French green clay, or DIY masks from this ebook.)
- Deodorant: Primal Pit Paste (I almost always make my own DIY herbal deodorant, though.)
- Perfume: Illuminated Perfume (Learn how to blend essential oils to make your own here.)
- Tampon/Pad Replacement: Diva Cup (pre-childbirth and post-childbirth)
- Books: Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way by Susan McCutcheon, Making Babies book & DVD set by Shoshanna Easling, The Naturally Healthy Pregnancy by Shonda Parker
- Pre-labor Supplements: Prenatal vitamins, probiotics, Gentle Birth from Mountain Meadow Herbs
- Labor Supplies: Exercise ball, ricepack or heating pad, body pillow, homeopathic arnica tabs
- Postpartum Supplies: Antispasmodic tincture, chlorine-free pads, belly band