I thought it would be fun to quickly check in and share 5 things that happened today with you all so here goes.
- I slept until 9:30 this morning, and it felt so good! 😴
- I wrote a new letter that’s will hit your inbox early tomorrow morning. I’m sharing an update about our potential move, my September goals, a DIY four theives recipe, some helpful blog posts all about cold and flu season prep, how to start learning herbs without spending a fortune, and how to get my new ebook on healthy hormones on the cheap. It’s not too late to sign up via the link in my profile. ✉️
- I got a good bit of behind the scenes Growing Up Herbal work done which feels oh so good! ☑️
- The hubs and I got lunch and supper prepped for tomorrow. 🍽
- We visited our soon-to-be new home to get measurements, plan the layout of the house, and create a remodeling to-do list! It’s getting real folks! 🏡
And that’s it for me. Now what about you? What is one good thing that has happened to you today?
Love and light,