Thanksgiving is almost here in the US, and whether you’re celebrating Thanksgiving with family, Friendsgiving with friends, or simply having a nice autumn-themed dinner party, herbs can be incorporated into your festivities in a variety of different ways from food to drinks to table decor and gifts!
Below, I’ve gathered some fun herbal autumn-gathering inspiration for you in case you’re planning a get-together sometime during the weeks to come.
- This herb-roasted turkey would make anyone’s mount water.
- Here are some turkey substitutes for vegans and vegetarians that look delicious too!
- Go all out with wild rice with astragalus, turmeric buttermilk biscuits, and spiced pumpkin and reishi mushroom pie. Yum!
- Herb butter to spread on, well, everything!
- How about a glass of mulled cider before dinner, a glass of mulled wine with dinner, and a cup of peppermint hot cocoa for dessert?
- Here are 5 herbal winter cocktails that would be a great fit pre-dinner at your autumn celebrations.
- This autumn herbal tea would be great all day long!
- Thank your guests for coming with these DIY lavender rosemary candles, this homemade peppermint salve, these lovely herbal bath tea blends, or a bottle of herb-infused vinegar!
So there you go! I hope you feel inspired to incorporate herbs into your autumn get-togethers!
Love and light,