Every natural-minded mama wants to feed her family healthy, real food meals, minimize toxins in the home, and manage common ailments using natural remedies. Unfortunately, many mamas lack confidence with the later.
Thankfully, it doesn’t have to be that way.
You… yes you, mama. You can learn how to not only keep your family healthy using herbs and essential oils, but you can learn how to help their bodies through common ailments as well!
- No, you don’t have to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars and years of your life going to herbal school.
- Yes, you can learn from experienced, educated people who can teach you the right way to use herbs and essential oils with your family.
- No, you don’t have to leave your job, your kids, or your home to do it.
Introducing, The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle
The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle is a digital collection of 20 eCourses, eBooks and printables that bring together science-backed, time-honored remedies and information, in one comprehensive package, at a price that’s too good to miss.
With these resources at your fingertips, you’ll be able to:
- Separate fact from fiction as you choose quality herbs and essential oils.
- Confidently prepare salves, syrups, tinctures, and teas.
- Properly dilute oils for topical use.
- Learn blending principals for aromatic use.
- Incorporate essential oils into easy and effective herbal remedies.
- Know which herbs are safe for pregnancy, babies and children.
- Use printables to organize your essential oils for safety and ease of use.
- Create beauty products, herbal baths, and even gifts for friends and family.
You can get this entire herbs and essential oils library, worth over $400, for less than $30. That’s 92% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
(Not to mention, it’s the price of one doctor or hospital copay, or filling a prescription or two.)
E-books, E-courses, & Printables Included In The Herbs & Essential Oils Bundle
- 101 Essential Oil Blends for Topical & Aromatic Use by Rachel Zupke of Mason Jar Values ($7.99)
- 5 Multi-Use Herbs (And What to Do with Them) by Sarah Josey of Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary & Clinic ($17.00)
- Best Herbs & Essential Oils For Labor & Delivery-Audio Class & Transcript by Jenni Wilson of Natural Oil Mom ($19.95)
- Cold & Flu Season: Are You Ready? by Carol Little ($9.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Head, Throat & Chest by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Skin Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Tummy Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- DIY Lavender Creations by Stacy Karen of A Delightful Home ($5.99)
- Essential Oils Planner by Amy Bayliss of AmyBayliss.com ($5.95)
- Essential Oils: Separating Truth from Myth by Kristen Smith of Smithspirations ($9.95)
- Essential Oils: The Herbalist’s Toolkit by Amber Meyers of Herbal Academy of New England ($4.99)
- Handbook of Home Remedies by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Herbs & Oils: Beyond the Basics by Jessie Hawkins of Vintage Remedies ($197.00)
- Homegrown Healing, from Seed to Apothecary by Chris Dalziel of Joybilee Farm ($9.97)
- How to Create Healing Herbal Baths by Kami McBride of Living Awareness ($19.99)
- Mama and Baby Herbal Wisdom by Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama ($7.95)
- Safe EO Labels – Set A by Lea Harris of Using EOs Safely ($19.99)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Adaptogens by Heather Dessinger of Mommypotamus ($14.99)
- The Essential Oils Course by Edie Wadsworth of Living Life in Grace ($39.00)
- The Healing Foods: Nature’s Pharmacy for Better Health by Dr. Karen Lee of DrKarenSLee.com ($9.99)
- Using Essential Oils Safely & Effectively by Natalie Vickery of The Family Herbalist ($12.50)
Did I Mention There’s A Bonus Too?
Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary is a full-service apothecary and clinic offering small batch hand-made herbal products to enhance your health and wellbeing. With your bundle, you’ll also receive a special coupon for 50% off bulk herbs and essential oils. Now, that is a great deal, mama!
And If That’s Not Enough Reason To Purchase This Bundle Right Now, I’m Giving You A Growing Up Herbal Exclusive Bonus When You Purchase Your Bundle With My Links
This exclusive bonus is for a project that I’ve been working on all year called Herb Folk, and it’s almost ready to launch into the world. But first, I’m going to let those of you who purchase your Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle with my links to be the first to set eyes on this exclusive, one-of-a-kind content.
To be one of the select few who get access to this hush-hush content, all you have to do is:
- CLICK HERE to purchase your bundle right now. (Don’t wait to buy until later! Your name and email have to be captured under my name in order for me to give you access to this bonus!)
- Forward your bundle receipt to meagan (at) growingupherbal (dot) com.
- Wait for your “welcome” email on July 1st. Class will begin shortly after that.
Time’s A Wastin’
Okay. I realize this sounds a bit unbelievable, and you’re probably wondering what the catch is, right?
The only catch is that The Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle will be on sale for just 6 days, from now until Monday, June 27th, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. After that, if you want to buy any of the e-books or e-courses, you’ll have to pay for them all individually… many of which normally cost almost as much as the price of the bundle on their own. I mean, the Vintage Remedies course is 5 times the price of the bundle alone!!
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention that the Ultimate Bundles team is offering a 30-day 100% happiness guarantee. So if you’re not totally thrilled, just let them know, and they’ll be happy to refund you completely. Pretty cool, right?
CLICK HERE to purchase your bundle today. I mean, what are you waiting for?
P.S. This is the most specific, tailored bundle they’ve ever offered, really narrowing in on resources that are ideal for those who want to use herbs and essential oils safely and effectively for themselves and their family. For anyone wanting to take charge of their own health, it’s the perfect way to affordably add more resources to your natural remedies library.