Making homemade disposable baby wipes is easy and super cheap, not to mention much, much better for your baby’s skin than commercial baby wipes. Commercial baby wipes contain preservatives, artificial fragrances, alcohol, and other chemicals that are toxic to your baby’s body.
In today’s video, I’m going to show you how I make my own healthy baby wipes and solution! Written directions can be found below the video.
DIY Healthy Homemade Disposable Baby Wipes
- one roll of premium paper towels
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Tbsp. liquid baby soap or shampoo
- 1 tsp. of baby oil
- Cut your paper towel roll in half with a serrated knife. Set it aside and mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Pour mixture over top of paper towels and allow it to set for 10 minutes. Come back and check bottom of wipes to see if they got wet. If not mix up another 1/2 cup of water, 1/2 Tbsp. of soap, and 1/2 tsp. of baby oil, flip your paper towel roll over and pour liquid over the wipes again. Let set another 10 minutes. By now your wipes should be thoroughly saturated. Not soaking wet, but moist!
- Remove the cardboard from the center, and pull out a wipe or two from the center of the roll to get started. Store in a container or a plastic gallon bag that’s air tight. Enjoy!