You probably already know just how amazing Pinterest is for finding, saving, and categorizing ideas and inspiration. And if you don’t, I’ve got the perfect excuse for you to find out.
Starting today, January 9th, I’m holding my first-ever contest on Pinterest, and I’d love for you to join me in participating. It’s easy, and it’s fun!
To celebrate my new website redesign and the coming launch of my new membership site – Herb Folk, I’ve teamed up with Learning Herbs, and they’re giving one of their Herbal Remedy Kits ($97 value) to the winner of this contest! With this kit, you can make 4 herbal remedies to use in your home for a variety of purposes. You can make an all-purpose salve, a nettle infusion, elderberry syrup, and an echinacea tincture – some of my favorite, most used herbal remedies!
- Create a board titled “We Are Herb Folk,” then add a description to your board with your herbal goals and desires for 2017.
- Download and save the “We Are Herb Folk” pin criteria to your computer.
- Search for and pin pins to your board that fit each of the 20 pins listed above, in no particular order. In each pin’s caption, include the number and name that the pin corresponds to for the contest along with hashtags #growingupherbal, #herbfolk, and #learningherbs.
- When your board is perfect, come back to this post and share it with me by leaving a comment below with a link to your board. Don’t forget to include your name and email address in the appropriate comment fields.
So will you say yes to learning more about herbs in 2017? Make sure to check out the details below. Your board could win a $97 Herbal Remedy Kit and inspire the 2017 Herb Folk content!
- You must follow @GrowingUpHerbal and @LearningHerbs on Pinterest to enter.
- Contest begins Monday, January 9th and ends Tuesday, January 10th at 11:59 PM (EST).
- Each pin must include a caption listing the number and name that the pin corresponds to.
- Each pin must include the hashtags #growingupherbal, #herbfolk, and #learningherbs.
- Only one entry board per person.
- Entries will be judged on uniqueness, creativity, aesthetic, and adherence to the contest guidelines.
- Winner will be announced on Wednesday, January 11th at 10 AM here in this post and will also be notified by email. If winner doesn’t respond to claim prize in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
I can’t wait to see what kind of fun, inspiring content you share with me and the Pinterest community!
We Have A Winner!!
Congratulations to Susan Highland! She is the winner of the “We Are Herb Folk” Pinterest contest!
Not only did Susan follow the contest guidelines, but her board was unique from all the others, aesthetically pleasing, and very creative (she created her own graphics that coordinated with the color scheme of the board, y’all!!). You can find her “We Are Herb Folk” board here!
Great job, Susan!! I’ll be sending you an email to collect your prize soon. I hope you enjoy dabbling with your Herbal Remedy Kit from Learning Herbs!